Please select the options you need when buying. Each option only represents the height and width of the rim. If you need tubelss / clincher / tubular rims. After you pay, please leave us a message and tell me about more details .
about more details,we need to know the following options
Finishing:UD/3k /3k twill/ 6k/ 6k twill/ 12k /12k twill; matte/glossy;
TYPE:Tubular / Clincher / Tubeless(30mm depth 27mm no clincher type;47mm depth 27mm no clincher and tubular type ;Others have three types)
Braking surface:basalt / ud / 3k / 3k twill( If you choose disc brake version,then no brake surface is required.)
Kindly note: If need to use "seller's shipping method",
please tell us your zip code first, we need to confirm whether it is in a remote area.
If it's remote area, it need to pay Extended Area Surcharge $40.
700C 25mm width U shape asymmetric 30mm depth carbon fiber clincher rims
* The U shape asymmetric rims are our new design, they are with 25mm tire width, have a wider spacing between the bike rim than traditional V-shaped rims.
* The rim has dimpled suface,It have the effect of heat dissipation.After testing,when brakes the tempretures will ended on 200~220 degrees.Our high TG carbon rims have come to 240-250 degrees,so insured the braking suface it's fine.
* The brake track it's rough,it'll increase friction to innsured the rider can safer brakes.
* thanks to a slight widening of the rim, they are much stiffer. With a slightly angled brake track, they have better braking. And they are lightweight, fast, when hit a few windy sections, it could not fell a thing in the cross winds.
* High TG and high heat-resistant basalt braking surface improve heat dissipation, effectively reduce the impact in heat caused by braking to provide you with reliability and stopping power.
* Filled with 3D weave, that will make the rim stable, safe and durable.
* Manufactured by new technology, the rims' manufacturing process are without EPS bubbles, this means the rims are molded with a air bag that has the inner shape of the rim. Unlike the traditional technology, we don't need to cut a lid to take out the bubbles. So the rim is complete, stronger and stiffer.
* 250Gpa modulus carbon fiber reinforcement strip gives additional stiffness on spoke holes.
Notes for use
* Max spoke tension: 180kgf
* Max pressure: 130psi
* Max weight limit: 95kg